Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To Market, To Market to Buy a Fat Pig







Its Easter season, which means a trip to the Broadway Market (I need to go there more often, such a great place!)



Audrey, Ava, my mom and I had a good time checking out all the goods available at the market and visiting with the Easter Bunny. Audrey was quick to point out that there was a man inside the Easter Bunny, but somehow that was ok and it was still THE easter bunny..how gullible they are at that age - its great! I never would've had an answer to why the man was it there!



Suprisingly, Ava was even ok sitting on the bunny. I couldn't get her to smile, but she didn't cry, she just looked around at everyone like we were all crazy!
We even got a visit with Skittles the clown who painted Audrey's face. Ava wanted to grab the paint off Audrey's face - she kept pointing at Audrey wanting her to come near her.
This weekend is our annual egg hunt for the kids - can't wait to see them running around looking for the eggs! Maybe I'll even blog more than once this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment